Google

Monday 27 November 2006

This blog is blocked; but I will keep on writing.....

It’s been quite a few days since I posted the last blog; all blogs in Ethiopia have been blocked and this is one of them (oddly and sadly) – this blog is very apolitical and the blogger’s (only) interest is to let people know the other [perhaps the more fanciful and charming] side of Addis.

It took me a while to find out how I can make my blog accessible to readers in Ethiopia and abroad. For those who live abroad, you can easily access my blog, read the stories, leave your comments, click the ads, etc. It’s very easy. But for those who live here, it’s pretty difficult unless you use an anonymous proxy server like www.atunnel.com. But you may only be able to read and leave comments.


I’ll come back to you with more articles. Have a good week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where is your next observation, Mr kenn observer?

Anonymous said...

sorry for the spelling. (Mr. Keen observer)